Terms and Conditions
About The Company and the Website
1. This website ("the Website") is operated by or on behalf of Virttu Biologics Limited ("the Company") a company incorporated in England and Wales with registration number 3837867 and with its registered office at Elizabeth House, 13-19 Queen Street, Leeds, LS1 2TW.
4. The Website is provided for general information and public relations purposes only. Nothing on the Website shall be construed as the giving of advice or the making of any recommendation, for investment purposes or otherwise, and the Website's contents should not be relied upon as the basis for any decision or action.
5. Whilst the Company has taken reasonable measures to ensure that the contents of the Website are accurate, it accepts no responsibility for any cost or liability incurred, or any loss or damage suffered of any kind (including any loss of profit or opportunity), by any person or organisation as a result, direct or otherwise, of information contained in, or accessed through, the Website, whether provided by the Company or a third party.
6. The contents of the Website are provided "AS IS" and the Company makes no warranties or representations about any of the contents (including the timeliness, currency, accuracy, completeness, reliability, continued availability or fitness for any particular purpose of those contents or that the use of the Website will be uninterrupted, error free, free of computer viruses, up to date, or reliable). To the greatest extent permissible by applicable laws, the Company, its group of companies, and their directors and officers exclude any such warranties and representations that may otherwise be implied and excludes all liability with respect to the Website, its contents and the use of those contents.
No offer of shares or securities
7. Nothing on the Website shall be deemed to constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in shares or other securities of the Company or any of its group of companies.
8. Medical information on the Website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice and users must consult a suitably qualified healthcare professional on any specific problem or matter which is covered by any information on the Site before making any decision or taking any action.
9. All copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in the Website and its contents (including in all text, images, graphics and code contained in the Website), and in its look and feel, are owned by the Company, or members of its group of companies, or by third party providers. Users may view, copy and print the contents of the Website for their personal, non-commercial use, provided that all copies and print-outs of those contents bear the copyright and other proprietary notices and disclaimers displayed on them on the Website.
10. Other than as specified in 9.above, neither the Website nor any of its contents may be modified or copied in whole or part in any form, including by framing, incorporation into other web sites or other publication, or be used to create any derivative work. No links to the Website may be included in any other website without the Company's prior written permission.
11. The Company's, nor any of its group companies', trade marks may not be used without prior written permission. The Company reserves all its rights.
The following are trademarks of the Company:
12. Other than as specified in 9. above, nothing on the Website should be construed as granting any right or licence. The Company cannot guarantee that users of the Website have any right to use content available on it which is owned by any third party. None of the content of the Website may be changed, nor may any copyright or author attribution notice appearing on that content be altered or removed, without prior permission.
13. The Website may contain links to third party owned websites. The Company provides such links for the convenience of the users of the Website but has no control over any websites which may be accessed or available through them.
14. The Company, as operator this Website, respects the rights of the users of the Website and aims to act fairly and responsibly in the processing of any personal information collected via the Website. The Company is registered with the UK's Information Commissioner as the Data Controller for personal information collected via this Website.
16. The Company collects limited demographic and browsing data, including the user's Internet Protocol (IP) address, the domain name, the address of the last URL visited prior to clicking through to this Website, the browser and platform type, and the data in any undeleted cookies. The Company uses that information in aggregate form for the purposes of measuring and improving this Website's content and performance. You are not obliged to accept cookies, and you may modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies.
17. The Company may collect personal information from you when you voluntarily submit information through the use of forms or e-mail on this Website. The Company may use the personal information you volunteer to deal with your request. The Company will not disclose that information to any third party unless legally required to do so or where necessary to address the subject matter of that correspondence, and may transfer that information to outside the European Economic Area, including to countries which have a lesser standard of data protection than those within it.
18. Any personal information the Company collects about you via this Website will be stored in a password-protected server with a firewall. Unfortunately, no security system can be 100% secure; accordingly, the Company cannot guarantee the complete security of any information collected.
20. You may make a request for a copy of the information we hold about you by contacting us in writing at our registered office address shown above.
21. The Company does not knowingly collect or use information from or about children. If you are under 18 years of age, you should not use this site or submit any personal information about yourself to this Website without the consent of your parent or guardian.
23.Save as expressly set out above, any communications sent to the Company via the Website shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Virttu Biologics Limited, September 2014
VIRTTU's lead programme SEPREHVIR®, a unique oncolytic immunotherapy, shows the potential to transform treatment and target many forms of cancer effectively.
We are conducting clinical studies in a wide range of cancer types in leading medical centres in the USA and Europe.